“RST SKRŪPĀĻI” Ltd. in mid-2007 launched a new product (screw pile) realization of the Latvian market with the world’s construction industry has been known for several decades. The new product solves and simplifies many of the builders work, it is a sensation in the construction industry, allowing you to save money and time, in other cases, if not impossible solutions to make the construction possible.
Screw pile foundations are the segments or phases formed deep foundation system with a spiral-shaped bearing blades are welded to a central steel rod. The building load is transferred to the screw pile shaft and the shaft to the soil of the load is transferred to the blade-bearing assistance. Single screw pile may exist with or without the blades. Stages are connected to the screw joint will or welded.
Screw pile is a foundation that is certified and meets all building regulations requirements. Screw pile-rigid, load-bearing capacity of weak soils, soil and high water table areas. Designed for individual, industrial or commercial buildings or different types of house foundation concrete, monolithic slab reinforcement, fixing of settling or rising cases.
Home basic monolithic slabs Strengthening:
MAIN POSSIBILITIES FORR SCREW PILE USAGE:
• new building (house, ancillary buildings, hangars, sauna, gazebo, patio) foundation engineering, as well as the old basis for strengthening;
• piers and board walk establishment of coastal areas;
• temporary structures as well;
• various footpaths, steps and a bridge over the creation of the slopes, canals, rivers and ditches;
• consolidation of land where possible landslides;
• street lighting lanterns and the back fence pole foundations;
• in other cases.
ADVANTAGES FOR SCREW PILE USAGE:
• costs are significantly lower compared to other structures;
• installation time is much less than other types of building structures;
• screw pile load transfer through the poor soils of the high capacity of load-bearing surface layer with helical blades;
• Double protection against corrosion effects;
• reduce the adverse effects of construction on the environment;
• allows you to create a foundation, where it is not possible to involve heavy equipment (under bridges, tall trees near forests, marshy or high groundwater, areas of green spaces, basements, and other cases);
• Analysis of building construction on slopes;
• The ability to use peat, clay and irrigated soils;
• can be installed in any weather, even in winter when the ground is frozen;
• do not take land transportation;
• No noise and vibration, which are crucial for the construction of the foundations of buildings in densely populated areas;
• not destroy the surrounding landscape.
Screw pile is a steel pipe with a full coat of enamel based on epoxy base. Pipe length from 0.5 to unlimited, screw pile can be extended to the desired length, until reaching the soil supporting, extension sections are either 1m, 2m, 3m. In order to be able to provide a screw pile design load is to go into the ground supporting layer at least about 1.5 m depth. We offer single, two, three, four blade screw piles, screw pile possible ways rod is made of round pipes (diameter of 60.3 mm-159mm thickness 3mm-8mm) and the square (size of 60x60mm-120x120mm thickness of 3mm-8mm ). Pile bearing capacity, depending on the type, is from 0.5 t up to 35t. The blade diameter ranging from 150mm to 500mm, thickness from 5mm to 12mm.
If you require different structures screw pile, or if there should be a greater load of 35t, then it should be considered separately.
Generally screw pile is located 1.5 to 3 meters from each other, and at least three blade diameter, depending on the design load and soil load-bearing capacity. Pressure carried by each screw pile is facing down, which is proportional to the torque fitting, and depends on the soil in which the thread is made to spin.
Latvian climatic conditions tightened when screw pile is not less than 1.5 meters deep, but on the basis of technical regulations, screw pile screw so deep, until reaching the soil supporting layer which it is recessed around at least 1.5m. To be able to determine what needed screw pile and depth of what they should be carried out geological bore. In the event that a situation arises when the soil bearing capacity is lower than planned, then increased lengths and screw pile bearing capacity is determined using a torque indicator scores that are attached to the hydraulic motor.
SIA Skrūvpāļi | Phone num. – +371 29193930 | E-mail – email@example.com